Personal data processing Agreement.
By joining the present Agreement and leaving your data on the Site www.ertlestroy.ru, ("Site"), by filling in the fields of the form (registration).
• confirms that all the data specified by him belongs personally to him;
• confirms and recognizes that this Agreement and conditions of processing his personal data (specified by him in fields of a form (registration)) have been fully read . The text of the Agreement and conditions of processing personal data are clear to him;
• agrees to processing by the Site provided in the data users' personal information in order to conclude the present Agreement between him and the Site, as well as his subsequent execution;
• agrees to the transfer his/her personal data to the partners of the Site;
• agrees to receive e-mail newsletters about the news of the Site, including announcements of articles posted on the Site and promotional materials from the Site's partners;
• express the consent with Conditions of processing his/her personal data.
The owner of the Site www.ertlestroy.ru is the Limited Liability Company ERTLE STROY
ITN (Individual Taxpayer Number) 771603914306
5, Butyrsky Val Street, Moscow, 125047, Russia.
The user gives his consent to processing his personal data, namely, the commission of action(acts) referred Paragraph 3, Part 1 , Article 3 of the Federal Law of 27 July 2006 N 152-FL"On Personal Data" and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts freely, at his/her own free will and in his/her own interest.
The User's consent to the processing his personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
The present User's consent is recognized fulfilled in simple written form, for the processing of the following personal data:
- telephone numbers; e-mail addresses (E-mail).
The user, grants www.ertlestroy.ru the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with his personal data: collection and accumulation; storage within defined by normative documents reports' storage period but not less than three years, from the date of stop using customer services;clarification (update, change); using; destruction; depersonalization; transfer at the request of a judge including to the third parties ensuring the protection of personal data from non-authorized access.
The specified consent is effective for an indefinite future period since the submission of the data and may be withdrawn by the User by submitting the application to the site administration with indication of the data specified in Article 14 of the Federal Law of 27 July 2006, N 152-FL "On Personal Data"
The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out when the User sends corresponding order in a simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail) email@example.com.
The Site is not responsible for the use (both legal and improper) of the Information by third parties posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, as well as its transfer to others, in all possible ways.
The Site has the right independently and at its discretion to make any changes to this Agreement without agreeing them with the User. When making changes to the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new edition of the Agreement.
The current version of the Agreement is located at address :
To this Agreement and the relationship between the User and the Site arising with respect to the application of the agreement , is subject of the law of the Russian Federation.